This week, Symfony released 2.7.40, 2.8.33, 3.3.15, 3.4.3 and 4.0.3 maintenance versions. In addition, we improved some error messages to mention the exact packages needed to be installed to use each feature.
Symfony development highlights
- d975ad6: [Validator] fixed access to root object when using composite constraint
- 8e54591: [VarDumper] dumper shouldn’t use html format for phpdbg / cli-server
- 62c11e5: [Routing] use the default host even if context is empty
- 395eb0f: [HttpKernel] disable CSP header on exception pages
- 22b7d12: [WebServerBundle] use interface_exists instead of class_exists
- 840a3d8: [PhpUnit Bridge] run simple-phpunit with –no-suggest option
- 47d486c: fixed messages to be explicit about the package needed to be installed
- 7308415: [DependencyInjection] removed randomness from dumped containers
- 228453b: [PhpUnit Bridge] use triggering file to determine weak vendors if when the test is run in a separate process
- 1b36d03: [DependencyInjection] improve exception for invalid setter injection arguments
- a15894e: [FrameworkBundle] added autowiring aliases for TranslationReaderInterface, ExtractorInterface & TranslationWriterInterface
Newest issues and pull requests
- [Dotenv] Add a convenient way to retrieve env vars
- Move dotenv from require-dev to require
- [RFC][Console] Deprecated listing to add two new list methods
- [RFC] Add ServiceProviderInterface
They talked about us
- Symfony 4: Unpack the Packs
- How to setup Docker for a Symfony project
- Symfony Tutorial: Building a Blog (Part 2)
- Continuous integration: Favoring stability and consistency by default!
- Continuous integration: Automate everything!