It’s the final week of the “Four Elements” challenge!
December’s Challenge Sponsor: WooCommerce
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce platform on the web. Use WooCommerce to sell anything from luxury mattresses and cupcakes, to date-driven sales like kayak lessons, to one-off items like beautiful hand-crafted jewelry.
Week Three Prompt: Air 💨
This week, we’ll draw inspiration right out of thin air.
Create a Pen and fill it with air! You could show gusts of wind, birds in flight, or floating balloons.
How to Participate
Create a Pen and tag it
codepenchallenge and the weekly tag
cpc-air. We’ll gather those Pens into a collection and share our favorites on Twitter and Instagram (Use the #CodePenChallenge tag on Twitter and Instagram as well).
- Turn wind into something you can see, like in Karim Maaloul’s “Wind and Sand” or Tiffany Rayside’s “Wind”.
- Nothing can fly without air! Show us birds in flight, like in eyesight’s send button that transforms into birds. Or aircraft, like Simon Vrachliotis’ “Helicopter Flight”.
- Fill a Pen with balloons, like these party balloons from BrianDGLS, or the hot air balloon in Lucagez’ “React Cloudy Todo List”.
- Read a deep dive into creating a wind map with WebGL from Vladimir Agafonkin for Mapbox.
- Learn fascinating Tips and Observations of Bird Flight from animator Brendan Body.
- Watch Jeffrey Taylor live-code a CSS hot air balloon on YouTube.