You’re not alone. Balancing critical needs with limited resources is never easy. However, if you’re struggling to justify your own budget, we’ve got information you can use.
Verdantix, an independent research firm with expertise in smart buildings, recently took an in-depth look at the state of real estate technology. Based on interviews with 50 large organizations located in Europe and North America, the research also included interviews with a panel of experts and industry veterans across real estate investment, asset management, facilities services and technology.
Their findings offer you a detailed analysis on why now is the best time to invest in your tech.
What you’ll find in the report
I invite you to download your complimentary copy. You’ll discover why 70% why your peers believe that digital technology adds value to their organizations. The report will also arm you with the rationale, facts and figures you need to justify your own technology spend. For example, you’ll learn:
- How lower-cost, more reliable sensor technology is ushering in a new class of assets
- Why a refreshed technology strategy is critical to new levels of efficiencies
- How firms tap into the opportunity for better space management
- How to tackle the growing risks of loss of talent and aging buildings
- Five actions your team should launch today
Verdantix tech analyst Susan Clarke discusses multiple trends that are profoundly changing real estate management and driving the need for a refreshed technology strategy.