A few weeks ago I launched Online Math Tools website. It’s a collection of browser-based utilities for doing mathy things. To make things more interesting I hired a mathematician to research and create all possible fractal curve generators. Here are the next 10 fractal generators we added. See previous 10 fractals here and previous-previous 10 fractals here. There will be more than one hundred different fractal generators total and perhaps we’ll discover or invent some new fractals ourselves.
- Sierpinski Maze Generator
- Quadratic Koch Island Generator
- Koch Anti-snowflake Generator
- Triflake Fractal Generator
- Quadratic Cross Generator
- Generalized Cantor Fractal Generator
- Smith Volterra Cantor Fractal Generator
- Twin Dragon Fractal Generator
- Triple Dragon Fractal Generator
- Sierpinski Pentagon Generator
31 (bonus). Sierpinski n-flake Generator
Smash that subscribe button and see you next time!
more link ADS
Smart Retail, Smart Agriculture, Smart supply Chain, Smart Health, Smart energy, Smart City
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars
Travel Blog is a unique free online travel diary for travellers across the world.