Posted by Clayton Wilkinson, Developer Relations
We’re pleased to announce the availability of the Google Play Games Services C++ SDK version 3.0. The highlights of this release are:
- Requires Android NDK r14 or greater.
- Compiled using the clang toolchain. The use of clang with projects using this SDK is strongly recommended in order to avoid unexpected behavior.
- The armeabi ABI has been removed. You should use armeabi-v7a.
- Bug fixes for the Nearby API
- Refinements in the Snapshots API.
More details can be found in the release notes on the downloads page.
The SDK can be downloaded from: https://developers.google.com/games/services/downloads/sdks
Samples using this SDK can be downloaded from GitHub: https://github.com/playgameservices/cpp-android-basic-samples
Thanks and happy coding!
more link ADS
Smart Retail, Smart Agriculture, Smart supply Chain, Smart Health, Smart energy, Smart City
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars
Travel Blog is a unique free online travel diary for travellers across the world.