Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you’re done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What’s New in Version 27.0
We’re introducing the ability to follow hashtags, giving you new ways to discover photos, videos and people on Instagram.
– When you find a hashtag you like, open the hashtag page and tap on the follow button.
– You’ll begin seeing top posts from that hashtag in your feed and some of the latest stories in your stories bar.
Quick side note* all you have to do to fix your problems with the timeline instagram is to give a drop down to either have your timeline in timely order of the date it was posted or the user could choose to see only photos that they missed or haven’t liked yet.. easy enough now to the real problem. It won’t let me request to follow ANYONE with my new account. As soon as I got past 50 yesterday, when I made it, it stopped letting me follow anyone. My other account doesn’t even work now. It just auto switches me back every time I try to login to my main account. Also, I don’t really care for the new update. I’m not that picky, but some of my friends absolutely can’t stand the new timeline. Just so many problems now instagram what’s going on over there?! I love your guy’s app and want to use it, but it’s coming harder each day! There’s some bugs. Also, everyone thinks you fricken stalk them!! Why would you put something from a month ago on the top of my timeline anyways?! Honestly it’s so dumb.
Hello Instagram, I’ve been a user of your app for 7 years now, and I’ve always been pleased for the most part. However, there are a few things I don’t like about the current version. First of all, I think you need to regulate your ads a lot better. I see pointless ads for accounts with like 100 followers. You should require an account to have a certain amount of followers, to prove that they are qualified to send out ads. Also, I really do not like seeing posts from over 2 days ago in my feed. There have been times where I have seen posts from literally a full week ago. This isn’t a crazy issue, but I would prefer not to see that the Jets beat the Blues 4 days ago. I want to see things that happened recently. I think a good solution for this would be to offer a mode that organizes feed based on most recent, like it used to be. If you read this, thanks for reading, I would be pleased to see improvements. Thanks.
Please listen to our complaints!!
Annoyed listener ?
Please listen to our complaints instead of changing things that don’t need to be changed. Bring back chronological order or have an option in settings to choose chronological or suggested. Also, I shouldn’t be seeing posts of users that I DON’T follow in my feed. That feed is used for people that I DO follow. Keep others in the explore page. And with the explore page, what happened? Instead of being able to scroll through the feed, if I click on one post, it just shows me other similar posts to that one and other posts by that same user. I don’t care about the user, I’m just trying to scroll through the feed. But I can’t anymore because I have to click on each one individually to see them. Please listen to us because if you keep ruining the app, you won’t have anybody to ruin it for.