At Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-discipline teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital.
5+ years work experience with any of the following:
• Cloud solutions using AWS:
o IoT Services: AWS IoT Device SDK, AWS IoT Device Gateway, AWS IoT API, AWS IoT Analytics, Device Registry, Device Shadow, and IoT Rules Action
o Data and Analytics Services: Kinesis Stream, Kinesis Analytics, Kinesis Firehose, Elastic Search, Lambda, API Gateway, Elastic Map Reduce (EMR), Redshift, Amazon Quicksight, S3, and CloudWatch
• Pivotal Cloud Foundry software applications
• Java or .NET software applications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience (in addition to the experience referenced above)
• A minimum of one completed project on any of the following platforms: AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, PTC ThingWorx
• Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing
• Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
• Ability and willingness to innovate and learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time
Additional Qualifications (preferred)
ORM (JPA/Hibernate), SOA (SOAP/REST), Message Queues, Unix/Linux, Maven, Jenkins, Agile, JIRA/Atlassian Tools, JMeter, Apache Libraries, Distributed/Parallel Computing, PostgreSQL, ActiveMQ, Scala, Hadoop, Apache Spark, EIP (Camel), AI/Machine Learning, ZooKeeper, Chef, Docker, Packer
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world