In our last blog, we quoted some impressive business results being reported by your peers in asset management. We urged you to attend the IBM IoT Exchange so you can learn all about the tools and technology you can use to achieve similar results within your organization. This week, we want to share some of the details you’ll want to know about this important industry event, and give you a few more reasons why you won’t want to miss it.
Two keynotes in two days
When the analysts talk, we listen. So should you. Join us on Day One for Alyl Pinder of IDC as he shares the vision and strategy for the future of enterprise asset management (EAM). Supercharge your Assets promises to be one of our most popular presentations, with a marketplace view of the future of asset management, and advice on how to maximize asset lifecycles and enable production optimization. During this keynote, IBM will announce significant new capabilities and partnerships including offerings and capabilities around augmented reality, blockchain, asset criticality, and civil engineering. You’ll want to be there to hear it first.
Our second keynote presentation, on Day Two, Supercharge your Business, is another session you won’t want to miss. Leaders of asset-intensive businesses, such as Kone, will be describing how they’re successfully using enterprise asset management as a platform to accelerate their business and digital transformation. These are the people on the forefront of change who can help you foresee the challenges of implementation, and get better results more quickly.
6 specific tracks to put you on the right path
Whether you’re just starting out on the road to transformation, or you’re already extracting value from your data, Maximo Academy at IoT Exchange offers six intensive, custom-tailored tracks suited to your needs.
- Get Started with Asset Optimization
- Expand your Core Capabilities
- Client Transformations
- Maintenance 4.0
- Industry 4.0
- Futures and Roadmap
These tracks will focus on the specific needs of your organization and you can follow just one track or mix-and-match. Whichever you choose, you’ll enjoy lively discussions, presentations and demos dealing with everything from real-world case studies to revolutionary visions that can take your organization to the next level of asset management.
Drill down into the details with 25 core Maximo sessions
We don’t just work with clients. We work with innovators, agitators, those who shake up the system to make their assets work longer, more reliably and with greater efficiency. These are just a few of the innovators who will be presenting their successes at IoT Exchange Maximo Academy.
- PNNL will host a lively UX panel: Making Maximo work for your users. Since Safety never takes a vacation, we are offering severl sessions where we will showcase the latest in IoT Worker Safety innovations from companies like Mitsufuji, ON Semiconductor, and more.
- Great River Energy will speak about myExperience – Human Performance Management in Maximo HSE.
- Atkins Global will present their vision: Smarter Civil Infrastructure for the future digital inhabitant.
- Rolls Royce, the company synonymous with quality, will talk about their utilization of Maximo in: EAM for Fleets: Rolls Royce’s utilization of Maximo for Aviation to hit SLAs.
- NBC Universal will entertain and inform with their presentation of Action! Ensuring Show Quality Standards at Universal with Maximo Inspections.
Choose from 22 action-oriented sessions on Asset Performance Management, Production Optimization and Production Quality Insights
Several of our respected business partners and industry leaders will host educational sessions that will help you take your assets and operations to the next level.
- MaxGrip — This leader in asset strategy optimization helps clients understand asset criticality and build solid asset strategies. These experts in the field will be leading two different sessions.
- Tech Mahindra — An innovator in cognitive maintenance management, Tech Mahindra will show you how to Simulate to Eliminate Risks.
- Telit – Learn from a global pioneer in helping organizations maximize the power of their plant floor data. Don’t miss their fascinating session, Real World Industrial Data meets Watson IoT.
- IBM – Experts from IBM will be sharing our exciting plans for the future with roadmaps and vision for Maximo and APM solutions.
7 demos and 5 activations prove the power of Maximo in action
You want proof of how Maximo can help you better manage your assets? We’ve got it. While you’re at IoT Exchange, you’ll want to view these informative demos and interactive activations on field management, worker safety, work centers, and industry solutions that highlight the combined power of IoT and AI.
Fantastic value! During the event, you can become Maximo certified at no cost
Attendees can earn their IBM professional certifications during the IoT Exchange. There will be three new certifications available, and attendees are eligible to take up to two of any of the following certifications at no charge:
- Maximo EAM/APM Solutions Architect V1
- IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.6 Infrastructure and Implementation
- IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.6 Functional Analyst
Get your hands on the future with 15 hands-on labs
When you see the features and functions of Maximo solutions, you’ll want to try them for yourself. So go for a test drive! During IoT Exchange, you’ll have the opportunity to get behind the wheel and imagine what you could achieve with the winning combination of IoT and AI for your organization. There will be 15 hands-on labs around APM solutions, Acoustic Insights, Visual Insights, and optimizing workcenters.
Get access to all the Maximo expertise you can imagine in one place at one time
When you attend Maximo Academy, you’ll have access to virtually every Maximo SME and executive from IBM and business partners. Yes, every single one. So, if you’ve got a question about anything related to our entire current and new ground-breaking AI offerings, the right person will be there to tell you all about it. Additionally, you’ll have access to the entire Watson IoT senior leadership team across development, services, and sales.
Learn more about the Maximo Academy at IoT Exchange, 24-26 April at the Hilton Orlando
Plan your track. Chart your course. It’s time to unleash the full value of your data with IoT and AI. We look forward to welcoming you to the future of asset maintenance in Orlando, Florida.
See the full list of sessions here.
Stay informed of events and activities at IoT Exchange