We stand by the belief that the best way to build security awareness is to make security personal, relevant and engaging. To this end, in each issue you’ll find a combination of personal device and home safety tips and organizational security advice and best practices.
In the Winter 2018 issue
- Could You Spot These 4 Crafty Cons? – Test your knowledge — would you fall for these four schemes?
- Behind the Headlines: What You Need to Know about Spectre and Meltdown – They may sound like cartoon characters, but Spectre and Meltdown, names that have been in the news since the beginning of the year, are anything but fun.
- 3 Ways to Protect the Trusty Office Printer – The humble printer poses a threat precisely because it is so innocuous and seemingly harmless. Make no mistake — unprotected printers and multifunction devices (such as printer/fax/scanners) are security holes waiting to be exploited.
- Top 20 Passwords of 2017 – The top two, “123456” and “password” (yes, people still use these), held on to their rankings from 2016, but there are some noteworthy newcomers.
- 7 Steps to Secure Your Family’s Internet Router – The router links most of your other devices together and to the world, and given its highly privileged position, it’s a favorite target for hackers.
- 10 Habits of Highly Secure People – A little vigilance can go a long way. Here are some simple habits to incorporate into your life.
Register to download the Winter 2018 issue.