DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Industrial
Internet of Things Market – Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive
Analysis and Forecast, 2017 – 2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s
The report covers forecast and analysis for the industrial internet of
things (IIoT) market on a global and regional level. The study provides
historic data for 2015, 2016, and 2017 along with a forecast from 2018
to 2023 based on revenue (USD Billion).
The study includes drivers and restraints for the industrial internet of
things (IIoT) market along with the impact they have on the demand over
the forecast period. Additionally, the report includes the study of
opportunities available in the industrial internet of things (IIoT)
market on a global level.
Industrial internet of things (IIoT) market is segmented based on
component, software, vertical, and region
The component segment included in this market are sensors, industrial
robotics, a distributed control system (DCS), condition monitoring,
camera systems, smart meters, and others.
Software segment includes product lifecycle management (PLM) systems,
manufacturing execution system (MES), SCADA systems, distribution
management system, and others.
The vertical segment includes manufacturing, utilities, oil gas, metals
mining, retail, healthcare, transportation logistics, and others.
The regional segmentation includes the current and forecast demand for
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East
and Africa with its further bifurcation into major countries including
U.S., France, UK, Germany, China, India, Japan, and Brazil.
Increasing Investments in Smart Technologies to Improve Operational
Efficiency by Various Industries
- The Ability of IIoT to Reduce Manufacturing Cost
- Lack of a Defined Protocol or Standardization and Use of Old Equipment
Security-Related Issues Coupled With Big Data and Artificial
- Increasing Set-Up of Data Centers
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Dynamics
4. Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Competitive
5. Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Component Segment
6. Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Software Segment
7. Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Vertical Segment
8. Global Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) Market Regional Segment
9. Company Profiles
- ARM Ltd.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- General Electric
- Intel Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Dassault Systems
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Huawei Technology Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r96vxh/the_2018?w=4