People spend 87% of their time in buildings. Yet few understand what goes on behind the scenes. If your business needs to drive greater efficiency and a more engaging workplace experience, then join us for the TRIRIGA Academy, part of the IBM IoT Exchange, April 24-26, 2019, in Orlando, Florida.
What is the TRIRIGA Academy?
The quick answer is this: TRIRIGA Academy brings the best elements of TRIRIGA University and TRIMax into an all-new experience. It’s designed to give you the latest in real estate, lease accounting, IoT and AI for facilities manage.
It’s also the single IBM TRIRIGA user conference in North America in 2019 and will replace TRIRIGA University. It’s part of the first ever IBM IoT Exchange conference (more on that later).
If you attended last year’s TRIRIGA University, then you’re already familiar with the type of career-enhancing learning that defines our events. If it’s your first conference, then I’ve boiled it down to five key reasons to attend the TRIRIGA Academy:
- Four tracks and 50 sessions that deliver valuable, real-world use cases, insights and inspiration all designed to let you deliver more value to your business.
- A deep dive into new workplace experience initiatives, and how you can deliver the right environment for everyone.
- Dedicated networking and a chance to meet up with your peers. This is a vibrant, close-knit community, and we’ve built in great opportunities to grow your TRIRIGA network.
- A variety of sessions highlighting best practices from other clients, partners and IBM experts.
- A glimpse into the future, with a roadmap of new TRIRIGA capabilities powered by IoT and AI.
Join the conversation
At TRIRIGA Academy, you’ll be part of the today’s biggest real estate conversations, like the one we had at TRIRIGA University with Portland Public Schools. Fun fact: they’ll also be presenting again this year.
You’ll also have amazing sessions options, presented by EY, Regeneron and Future Retail Limited, to name just a few. Sessions like:
- Meet AI, my new co-worker
- Predictive Occupancy: Leveraging workplace data to optimize real estate costs and provide an engaging workplace environment for your employees
- Asset Management Lifecycle: Cradle to Grave
- The future is green for Indian retailer Future Group
About the IBM IoT Exchange
It’s also a chance for attendees to explore all parts of the Watson IoT portfolio:
- Maximo Academy: enterprise asset management and operations
- Engineering Academy: software and systems engineering
- IoT Platform Academy: connecting devices and obtaining insights
- TRIRIGA Academy: real estate and facilities management (our favorite!)
From 300+ ground-breaking general sessions to roll-up-your-sleeves breakouts to evening networking events, attendees will learn how industry-tested solutions from IBM and our partners have solved the most critical businesses challenges facing companies today.
Interested in attending? Then visit the IBM IoT Exchange website and learn more. Between now and April 24, we’ll be bringing you additional details on keynote speakers, must-attend sessions and much more. In the meantime, connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter for updates. #IoTexchange